Saturday, June 25, 2011

Good Luck, Bad Luck by Rita Schlachter

In Good Luck, Bad Luck by Rita Schlachter and illustrated by G. Brian Karas, Rabbit is convinced that all the bad luck that seems to be happening to him is because of a curse put on him by a witch. Bear, however, is convinced that it is simply because Rabbit is so careless. 

Anna got a kick out of the story and thought it was hilarious that Rabbit was so careless and thought a witch had hexed him. I liked that it gave us a chance to talk about carefully considering our actions and the results of our actions. 

My apologies for not having links in this post but I am without an Internet connection to work on it on my laptop. I didn't want to miss posting so I decided to use my phone to post. I will fix it up when I have Internet connection again, hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment